Avian myeloblastosis virus
Subject Areas on Research
- Comparative chemical properties of avian oncornavirus polypeptides.
- Correlation of apparent molecular weight and antigenicity of viral proteins: an SDS-page separation followed by acrylamide-agarose electrophoresis and immunoprecipitation.
- Frog oocytes synthesize and completely process the precursor polypeptide to virion structural proteins after microinjection of avian myeloblastosis virus RNA.
- Group-specific antigenic determinants of the large envelope glycoprotein of avian oncornaviruses.
- Immunological properties of avian oncornavirus polypeptides.
- Isolation of two subgroup-specific leukemogenic viruses from standard avian myeloblastosis virus.
- Minor RNA and other components of host origin intrinsic to avian leukosis virus particles.
- Normal chicken cells (chf-) express a surface antigen which cross-reacts with determinants of the major envelope glycoprotein (gp85) of avian myeloblastosis virus.
- Response of chick-embryo kidney cells in vitro to two avian tumor viruses.
- Structural components of rna tumor viruses.
- Studies on the function of the non-primer tRNAs associated with the 70 S RNA of avian myeloblastosis virus.
- Synthesis and complete processing of a high-molecular-weight precursor polypeptide to viral structural proteins in toad oocytes micro-injected with avian myeloblastosis virus ribonucleic acid [proceedings].
- The initial nucleotide sequence of DNA transcribed from avian myeloblastosis virus 70 S RNA by RNA-dependent DNA polymerase.
- Translation of 35S RNA from avian myeloblastosis virus into viral specific polypeptides in Xenopus oocytes.
- Use of a specific probe for ovalbumin messenger RNA to quantitate estrogen-induced gene transcripts.
- Virus-infected avian cell lines established in vitro.