Subject Areas on Research
- A monoclonal IgM with antibodylike specificity for phospholipids in a patient with lymphoma.
- Abnormalities of leukotaxis in atopic dermatitis.
- Characterization of a monoclonal antibody (4F2) that binds to human monocytes and to a subset of activated lymphocytes.
- Characterization of a monoclonal antibody that defines an immunoregulatory T cell subset for immunoglobulin synthesis in humans.
- Clinical characteristics and outcomes in biclonal gammopathies.
- Clinical characteristics of testicular extramedullary involvement in multiple myeloma.
- Expression of a highly conserved anti-DNA idiotype in normal and autoimmune mice.
- In vitro kinetics of immunoglobulin synthesis and secretion by nonsecretory human myeloma cells.
- Monoclonal rheumatoid factors from B6-lpr/lpr mice.
- Multiple Myeloma, Version 3.2017, NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology.
- Pathological bone fractures in a 20-year old athletic male with multifocal solitary plasmacytoma of bone.
- Tumor-specific recognition of human myeloma cells by idiotype-induced CD8(+) T cells.