Subject Areas on Research
- Alpha 2 adrenergic receptors are located prejunctionally in the Auerbach's plexus of the guinea pig small intestine: direct demonstration by radioligand binding.
- Blood vessels in ganglia in human esophagus might explain the higher frequency of megaesophagus compared with megacolon.
- Effect of ingested nutrients on the release of thrittene into the human circulation.
- Ejaculatory abnormalities in mice with targeted disruption of the gene for heme oxygenase-2.
- Localization of cholecystokinin A and cholecystokinin B/gastrin receptors in the canine upper gastrointestinal tract.
- The significantly reduced number of interstitial cells of Cajal in chagasic megacolon (CM) patients might contribute to the pathophysiology of CM.
- Transient receptor potential vanilloid 4 inhibits mouse colonic motility by activating NO-dependent enteric neurotransmission.