Subject Areas on Research
- Deconstructing Chronic Low Back Pain in the Older Adult-Step by Step Evidence and Expert-Based Recommendations for Evaluation and Treatment: Part II: Myofascial Pain.
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Common Pain Syndromes and Disorders.
- Pain behavior and pain coping strategies in low back pain and myofascial pain dysfunction syndrome patients.
- Postherpetic pain: more than sensory neuralgia?
- Stiffness of resting lumbar myofascia in healthy young subjects quantified using a handheld myotonometer and concurrently with surface electromyography monitoring.