Subject Areas on Research
- A 55-year-old man with fever, renal failure, and hip pain.
- Acute renal failure after a beer-drinking binge.
- Anesthesia-induced rhabdomyolysis in a patient with Duchenne's muscular dystrophy.
- Case report: successful treatment of acute exertional paraspinal compartment syndrome with hyperbaric oxygen therapy.
- Episodic myoglobinuria in a primary gamma-sarcoglycanopathy.
- Pseudometabolic presentation of dystrophinopathy due to a missense mutation.
- Rhabdomyolysis following total hip arthroplasty.