Subject Areas on Research
- An unusual neck mass clinically mimicking an enlarged supraclavicular lymph node: cytological features of myositis ossificans circumscriptus.
- Expression of osteocalcin and its transcriptional regulators core-binding factor alpha 1 and MSX2 in osteoid-forming tumours.
- Fine-needle aspiration cytology of pseudosarcomatous lesions of soft tissue.
- Fracture of a supracondylar humeral myositis ossificans.
- Practical management: nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drug (NSAID) use in athletic injuries.
- Radiologic demonstration of temporal development of bizarre parosteal osteochondromatous proliferation.