Subject Areas on Research
- COOH-terminal requirements for the correct processing of a phosphatidylinositol-glycan anchored membrane protein.
- Characterization of avian and viral p60src proteins expressed in yeast.
- Lipid modifications of G proteins.
- Membrane association of the myristoylated alanine-rich C kinase substrate (MARCKS) protein appears to involve myristate-dependent binding in the absence of a myristoyl protein receptor.
- Microsomal membranes contain a high affinity binding site for prenylated peptides.
- Myristoylated alpha subunits of guanine nucleotide-binding regulatory proteins.
- Myristoylation of calcineurin B is not required for function or interaction with immunophilin-immunosuppressant complexes in the yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae.