Subject Areas on Research
- An intracardiac mass in a young man with congenitally acquired HIV.
- Atrial myxoma.
- Cases from the Osler Medical Service at Johns Hopkins University. Left atrial myxoma.
- Echocardiography of the mitral valve.
- Fine-needle aspiration cytology findings in a case of aggressive angiomyxoma: a case report and review of the literature.
- Fine-needle aspiration cytology of ganglion cysts.
- Fine-needle aspiration of a primary right atrial myxoma.
- Images in cardiovascular medicine. Noninvasive characterization of left atrial mass.
- Intramuscular myxoma. Radiographic and computed tomographic findings with pathologic correlation.
- Intramuscular myxoma: a clinicopathologic study of 17 patients.
- Pathology quiz case 1. Laryngeal myxoma.
- Perioperative transesophageal echocardiography: the anesthesiologist as cardiac diagnostician.
- Primary myxoma of the parafalcine meninges. Case report.
- The case of the disappearing myxoma.
- Uncommon Cause of Fever and Embolism: Staphylococcus epidermidis Infected Myxoma.