Subject Areas on Research
- Adjunct Therapies for Refractory Status Asthmaticus in Children.
- An Asthma Protocol Improved Adherence to Evidence-Based Guidelines for Pediatric Subjects With Status Asthmaticus in the Emergency Department.
- Anti-cholinergic bronchodilators versus beta2-sympathomimetic agents for acute exacerbations of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- Inhaled short-acting beta2-agonists versus ipratropium for acute exacerbations of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- Randomized pilot trial of ipratropium versus placebo in children with critical asthma.
- Variability in care for children with severe acute asthma in Latin America.