Subject Areas on Research
- CD19-dependent B lymphocyte signaling thresholds influence skin fibrosis and autoimmunity in the tight-skin mouse.
- CD34+CD38-lin- cord blood cells develop into dendritic cells in human thymic stromal monolayers and thymic nodules.
- Expression of tumor-suppressor genes interferon regulatory factor 1 and death-associated protein kinase in primitive acute myelogenous leukemia cells.
- Mast cell modulation of the innate immune response to enterobacterial infection.
- Multiparameter-fluorescence activated cell sorting analysis of retroviral vector gene transfer into primitive umbilical cord blood cells.
- Multisite comparison of methods for the quantitation of the surface expression of CD38 on CD8(+) T lymphocytes. The ACTG Advanced Flow Cytometry Focus Group.
- Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD) and its metabolites inhibit T lymphocyte proliferation: role of cell surface NAD glycohydrolase and pyrophosphatase activities.
- Role of CD95/Fas and its ligand in the regulation of the growth of human CD34(++)CD38(-) fetal liver cells.