Subject Areas on Research
- Bioequivalence of two tablet formulations of nadolol using single and multiple dose data: assessment using stereospecific and nonstereospecific assays.
- Combinations of beta-blockers and calcium channel blockers: a cause of malignant perioperative conduction disturbances?
- Nadolol in the treatment of central serous retinopathy.
- Novel insights into beta-blocker therapy for long QT syndromes.
- Suppression of natural killer cell activity and promotion of tumor metastasis by ketamine, thiopental, and halothane, but not by propofol: mediating mechanisms and prophylactic measures.