Subject Areas on Research
- Anthracenedione antineoplastic agent effects on drug metabolism in vitro and in vivo: relationship between structure and mechanism of inhibition.
- Bis(alkylamino)anthracenedione antineoplastic agent metabolic activation by NADPH-cytochrome P-450 reductase and NADH dehydrogenase: diminished activity relative to anthracyclines.
- Crystallization and preliminary x-ray studies of NADPH-cytochrome P450 reductase.
- Epigenetic alterations in cytochrome P450 oxidoreductase (Por) in sperm of rats exposed to tetrahydrocannabinol (THC).
- Hepatic regeneration is associated with preservation of microsomal glucuronidation.
- Induction of hepatic drug metabolizing enzymes by coal fly ash in rats.
- Inhibition of microsomal oxidative drug metabolism by 1,4-bis (2-[(2-hydroxyethyl)amino]-ethylamino)-9,10-anthracenedione diacetate, a new antineoplastic agent.
- Interaction of endosulfan and dietary vitamin A on rat hepatic drug metabolising enzymes.
- Synthesis and in vitro antioxidant properties of manganese(III) beta-octabromo-meso-tetrakis(4-carboxyphenyl)porphyrin.