Subject Areas on Research
- Activation of NAD(P)H oxidase by lipid hydroperoxides: mechanism of oxidant-mediated smooth muscle cytotoxicity.
- Induction of nitric oxide synthase in demyelinating regions of multiple sclerosis brains.
- NAD(P)H quinone oxidoreductase 1 is essential for ozone-induced oxidative stress in mice and humans.
- NADPH oxidase promotes NF-kappaB activation and proliferation in human airway smooth muscle.
- Nitric oxide synthase is an active enzyme in the spiral ganglion cells of the rat cochlea.
- Promotion of the development of enteric neurons and glia by neuropoietic cytokines: interactions with neurotrophin-3.
- Regression of atherosclerosis in monkeys reduces vascular superoxide levels.
- Vitamin A and biochemical development. II. Effect of postnatal excess vitamin-A administration on the activity of pyridine nucleotide-linked dehydrogenases.