Subject Areas on Research
- Allogeneic marrow transplantation for aplastic anaemia associated with dyskeratosis congenita.
- Disorders of the nails and hair associated with human immunodeficiency virus infection.
- Expression of cadherin/catenin cell--cell adhesion molecules in a onychomatricoma.
- Hippocratic nails.
- Leukonychia related to vorinostat.
- Nail dystrophy in congenital cutaneous candidiasis.
- Quality of life of cutaneous disease in the ectodermal dysplasias.
- Skin and nail changes in children with sickle cell anemia receiving hydroxyurea therapy.
- Subungual leiomyoma in the left thumb of a 16-year-old female.
- Subungual melanoma. A review of 93 cases with identification of prognostic variables.
- The Linear Nail Streak: A Lesson in Cultural Humility.
- [Longitudinal melanic nail bands (melanonychia): report of 22 cases].
Keywords of People