Subject Areas on Research
- A case of idiopathic acquired leukonychia totalis in a 17-year-old boy.
- Adult Exposures to Toxic Trace Elements as Measured in Nails along the Interoceanic Highway in the Peruvian Amazon.
- Alopecia areata investigational assessment guidelines--Part II. National Alopecia Areata Foundation.
- Arsenic exposure of rural populations from the Rift Valley of Ethiopia as monitored by keratin in toenails.
- Arsenic exposure to drinking water in the Mekong Delta.
- Biomarkers of chronic fluoride exposure in groundwater in a highly exposed population.
- Early childhood caries: analysis of psychosocial and biological factors in a high-risk population.
- Expression of cadherin/catenin cell--cell adhesion molecules in a onychomatricoma.
- Glomus tumors in the foot: a new surgical technique for removal.
- Grasping primate origins.
- Muehrcke's lines as a diagnostic clue to increased catabolism and a severe systemic disease state.
- Nail discoloration in pediatric skin of color patients.
- Nail polish as a source of exposure to triphenyl phosphate.
- Naildex: pilot evaluation of an onychodystrophy severity instrument.
- New fossils of the oldest North American euprimate Teilhardina brandti (Omomyidae) from the paleocene-eocene thermal maximum.
- Onychocryptosis in the Pediatric Patient.
- Pediatric Dermatology Photoquiz: Persistent Lesion of the Thumbnail of a 3-Year-Old Boy. Lichen striatus.
- Revisiting the adaptive origins of primates (again).
- Selenium in drinking water and cereal grains, and biomarkers of Se status in urine and fingernails of the Main Ethiopian Rift Valley population.
- The Linear Nail Streak: A Lesson in Cultural Humility.
- Thumb reconstruction by the wrap-around method.
- Validity of self-reported nail counts in patients with onychomycosis: A retrospective pilot analysis.
Keywords of People
- Vengosh, Avner, Nicholas Distinguished Professor of Environmental Quality, Nicholas Institute-Energy Initiative