Subject Areas on Research
- All my children: The roles of semantic category and phonetic similarity in the misnaming of familiar individuals.
- Asymmetry of neuronal activity during extracellular microelectrode recording from left and right human temporal lobe neocortex during rhyming and line-matching.
- Moments of weakness: the implicit context dependencies of temptations.
- Neuronal activity in human lateral temporal cortex during serial retrieval from short-term memory.
- Orbitofrontal and hippocampal contributions to memory for face-name associations: the rewarding power of a smile.
- Visible name changes promote inequity for transgender researchers.
- What is in a Name? Perhaps your Professional Identity and Practice - A Call to Maintain IFOMPT as the International Federation of Orthopedic Manipulative Physical Therapists.
- What's in a Name? Implicit Bias Affects Patient Perception of Surgeon Skill.
- What's in a Name? Moving Away From "Women's Imaging".
- What's in a Name? Provider Perception of Injured John Doe Patients.