Subject Areas on Research
- All my children: The roles of semantic category and phonetic similarity in the misnaming of familiar individuals.
- Asymmetry of neuronal activity during extracellular microelectrode recording from left and right human temporal lobe neocortex during rhyming and line-matching.
- Coverage of rare disease names in standard terminologies and implications for patients, providers, and research.
- Moments of weakness: the implicit context dependencies of temptations.
- Neuronal activity in human lateral temporal cortex during serial retrieval from short-term memory.
- Orbitofrontal and hippocampal contributions to memory for face-name associations: the rewarding power of a smile.