Subject Areas on Research
- Acute toxicities and hematological effects of two substituted naphthoquinones in channel catfish.
- Atovaquone for the treatment of toxoplasma retinochoroiditis in immunocompetent patients.
- Design and synthesis of naphthoquinone derivatives as antiproliferative agents and 20S proteasome inhibitors.
- HEPATIC ALDEHYDE OXIDASE. II. DIFFERENTIAL INHIBITION OF ELECTRON TRANSFER TO VARIOUS ELECTRON ACCEPTORS.
- Identification and characterization of the enzymatic activity of zeta-crystallin from guinea pig lens. A novel NADPH:quinone oxidoreductase.
- Identification of chemical inhibitors to human tissue transglutaminase by screening existing drug libraries.
- Influenza research in the Soviet Union--1974.
- Juglone, an inhibitor of the peptidyl-prolyl isomerase Pin1, also directly blocks transcription.
- Oral atovaquone compared with intravenous pentamidine for Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia in patients with AIDS. Atovaquone Study Group.
Keywords of People