Subject Areas on Research
- A psychodynamic perspective on relational structures.
- Hubris syndrome: an acquired personality disorder? A study of US Presidents and UK Prime Ministers over the last 100 years.
- Narcissism and the development of chronic pain.
- The importance of narcissism in predicting proactive and reactive aggression in moderately to highly aggressive children.
- The manipulative patient.
- The prediction of adolescent homicide: episodic dyscontrol and dehumanization.
- Treatment of adolescents in family therapy after divorce.