Subject Areas on Research
- Hubris syndrome: an acquired personality disorder? A study of US Presidents and UK Prime Ministers over the last 100 years.
- Hypo-Egoic Nonentitlement as a Feature of Humility.
- Narcissism and the development of chronic pain.
- Narcissistic Admiration and Rivalry: An Interpersonal Approach to Construct Validation.
- Psychoanalytic and cognitive therapies: a comparison of theory and tactics.
- The manipulative patient.
- The prediction of adolescent homicide: episodic dyscontrol and dehumanization.
- Treatment of adolescents in family therapy after divorce.