Subject Areas on Research
- Are Neuropeptide-Reactive T Cells behind Narcolepsy?
- Assessment of brain activity during memory encoding in a narcolepsy patient on and off modafinil using normative fMRI data.
- Diet therapy for narcolepsy.
- Dreams of flying in narcoleptic patients.
- Effect of γ-hydroxybutyrate (Xyrem) on locus coeruleus activity as measured by pupillometry in a patient with narcolepsy.
- Incidence and duration of common, early-onset adverse events occurring during 2 randomized, placebo-controlled, phase 3 studies of sodium oxybate in participants with narcolepsy.
- Levothyroxine improves subjective sleepiness in a euthyroid patient with narcolepsy without cataplexy.
- Longitudinal study of narcolepsy symptoms in first, second, and third-degree relatives of simplex and multiplex narcolepsy families.
- Narcolepsy: preliminary retrospective study of psychiatric and psychosocial aspects.
- Nocturnal temazepam in the treatment of narcolepsy.
- Pediatric narcolepsy.
- Randomized trial of modafinil as a treatment for the excessive daytime somnolence of narcolepsy: US Modafinil in Narcolepsy Multicenter Study Group.
- Sleep disorders in neurology.
- Sleep disturbance and PTSD.
- The prevalence of narcolepsy among Chinese in Hong Kong.
- Weight loss in narcolepsy patients treated with sodium oxybate.
Keywords of People