Subject Areas on Research
- A clinically applicable reporting system for the diagnosis of facial fractures.
- Analysis of radiographically confirmed blunt-mechanism facial fractures.
- Emergency department visits with facial fractures among children and adolescents: an analysis of profile and predictors of causes of injuries.
- Quantitative and qualitative assessment of morphology in sagittal synostosis: mid-sagittal vector analysis.
- Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine Consult Series #57: Evaluation and management of isolated soft ultrasound markers for aneuploidy in the second trimester: (Replaces Consults #10, Single umbilical artery, October 2010; #16, Isolated echogenic bowel diagnosed on second-trimester ultrasound, August 2011; #17, Evaluation and management of isolated renal pelviectasis on second-trimester ultrasound, December 2011; #25, Isolated fetal choroid plexus cysts, April 2013; #27, Isolated echogenic intracardiac focus, August 2013).
- The management of pediatric type 1 nasoorbitoethmoidal fractures with resorbable fixation.
- Trauma Surgery.