Subject Areas on Research
- Does lacrimal duct occlusion decrease intraocular pressure in patients refractory to medical treatment for glaucoma? A randomized, sham-controlled, crossover trial.
- Multidetector CT of nasolacrimal canal morphology: normal variation by age, gender, and race.
- Odontogenic abscess mimicking acute dacryocystitis.
- Surgical outcome of pediatric dacryocystorhinostomy in Nepal.
- The ocular manifestations of Wegener's granulomatosis. Fifteen years experience and review of the literature.