Subject Areas on Research
- Anxiety as a predictor and outcome variable in the multimodal treatment study of children with ADHD (MTA).
- Comparing oncologist, nurse, and physician assistant attitudes toward discussions of negative emotions with patients.
- Emotion regulation skills mediate the effects of shame on eating disorder symptoms in women.
- Negative emotions in cancer care: do oncologists' responses depend on severity and type of emotion?
- Over and over again: rumination, reflection, and promotion goal failure and their interactive effects on depressive symptoms.
- Parenting and family stress treatment outcomes in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD): an empirical analysis in the MTA study.
- Test of mindfulness and hope components in a psychological intervention for women with cancer recurrence.
- Two personalities, one relationship: both partners' personality traits shape the quality of their relationship.