Subject Areas on Research
- Androgens predict parasitism in female meerkats: a new perspective on a classic trade-off.
- Battle for survival: plants and their allies and enemies.
- Conversion of compatible plant-pathogen interactions into incompatible interactions by expression of the Pseudomonas syringae pv. syringae 61 hrmA gene in transgenic tobacco plants.
- Metazoan operons accelerate recovery from growth-arrested states.
- Molecular evolutionary and structural analysis of the cytosolic DNA sensor cGAS and STING.
- Parasite-mediated evolution of the functional part of the MHC in primates.
- The origin and evolution of animal appendages.
- To plasticity and back again.
- WormSizer: high-throughput analysis of nematode size and shape.
Keywords of People