Subject Areas on Research
- Ancient and novel small RNA pathways compensate for the loss of piRNAs in multiple independent nematode lineages.
- Androgens predict parasitism in female meerkats: a new perspective on a classic trade-off.
- Battle for survival: plants and their allies and enemies.
- Embryonic axis specification in nematodes: evolution of the first step in development.
- Metazoan operons accelerate recovery from growth-arrested states.
- Mining Filarial Genomes for Diagnostic and Therapeutic Targets.
- Mitochondria: are they the seat of senescence?
- Molecular evolutionary and structural analysis of the cytosolic DNA sensor cGAS and STING.
- On the evolution of early development in the Nematoda.
- Parasite-mediated evolution of the functional part of the MHC in primates.
- TRYPANOSOMES AND OTHER MICROORGANISMS FROM PANAMANIAN PHLEBOTOMUS SANDFLIES.
- The origin and evolution of animal appendages.
- To plasticity and back again.
- WormSizer: high-throughput analysis of nematode size and shape.
Keywords of People