Subject Areas on Research
- Antenatal methadone vs buprenorphine exposure and length of hospital stay in infants admitted to the intensive care unit with neonatal abstinence syndrome.
- Implementing practice guidelines and education to improve care of infants with neonatal abstinence syndrome.
- Increasing incidence of the neonatal abstinence syndrome in U.S. neonatal ICUs.
- Morphine vs Methadone Treatment for Infants with Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome.
- Opiate withdrawal in the neonatal rat: relationship to duration of treatment and naloxone dose.
- Prenatal Breastfeeding Education: Impact on Infants With Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome.
- Role of noradrenergic hyperactivity in neonatal opiate abstinence.