Subject Areas on Research
- Burden of disease predicts response to isolated limb infusion with melphalan and actinomycin D in melanoma.
- Factors associated with elevated intraocular pressure in eyes with iris melanoma.
- Implantation metastasis of primary malignant rhabdoid tumor of the brain in an adult (one case report).
- In-transit melanoma metastases: incidence, prognosis, and the role of lymphadenectomy.
- Intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasm (IPMN) with extra-pancreatic mucin: a case series and review of the literature.
- Invited commentary.
- Laparoscopic colectomy for cancer: a favorable opinion.
- Laparoscopic resection for colon cancer: a favorable view.
- Lower frequency of peritoneal carcinomatosis in patients with pancreatic cancer diagnosed by EUS-guided FNA vs. percutaneous FNA.
- Lymph node metastases develop through a wider evolutionary bottleneck than distant metastases.
- Melanoma arising in a skin graft.
- Perineal seeding of prostate cancer as the only evidence of clinical recurrence 14 years after needle biopsy and radical prostatectomy: molecular correlation.
- Possible mechanism for seeding of tumor during radical prostatectomy.
- Risk factors for perineal seeding of prostate cancer after needle biopsy.
- The clinical significance of unconventional orchiectomy approaches in testicular cancer: a report from the Testicular Cancer Intergroup Study.
Keywords of People