Neoplasms, Germ Cell and Embryonal
Subject Areas on Research
- A radiation hybrid map of the distal short arm of human chromosome 11, containing the Beckwith-Wiedemann and associated embryonal tumor disease loci.
- ACR Appropriateness Criteria® Staging and Surveillance of Testicular Cancer: 2021 Update.
- ATM activation in normal human tissues and testicular cancer.
- Aggressive Phenotype of Intravascular Lymphoma Relative to Other Malignant Intraabdominal Tumors Requiring Vascular Reconstruction.
- Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation Infant and Childhood Primary Brain and Central Nervous System Tumors Diagnosed in the United States in 2007-2011.
- Assessing the incremental value of diagnostic and prognostic markers: a review and illustration.
- Carboplatin-based chemotherapy with pharmacokinetic analysis for patients with hemodialysis-dependent renal insufficiency.
- Changes in Peripheral Blood Regulatory T Cells and IL-6 and IL-10 Levels Predict Response of Pediatric Medulloblastoma and Germ Cell Tumors With Residual or Disseminated Disease to Craniospinal Irradiation.
- Commentary: Predicting intrathoracic pathologic concordance in patients with metastatic nonseminomatous germ cell tumor is clearly unclear.
- Comparative integrated molecular analysis of intraocular medulloepitheliomas and central nervous system embryonal tumors with multilayered rosettes confirms that they are distinct nosologic entities.
- Contralateral testicular biopsy procedure in patients with unilateral testis cancer: is it indicated?
- Correlation of serum tumor markers in advanced germ cell tumors with responses to chemotherapy and surgery.
- Descriptive epidemiology of germ cell tumors of the central nervous system diagnosed in the United States from 2006 to 2015.
- Detection of RAS mutations in archival testicular germ cell tumors by polymerase chain reaction and oligonucleotide hybridization.
- Development and characterization of a monoclonal antibody to human embryonal carcinoma.
- Diagnosis, staging, and risk factors: SIU/ICUD Consensus Meeting on Germ Cell Tumors (GCT), Shanghai 2009.
- Efficacy and safety of hematopoietic stem cell remobilization with plerixafor+G-CSF in adult patients with germ cell tumors.
- Flow cytometric and quantitative histological parameters to predict occult disease in clinical stage I nonseminomatous testicular germ cell tumors.
- Gynaecomastia and extragonadal symptoms leading to diagnosis delay of germ cell tumours in young men.
- H1 histone and nucleosome repeat length alterations associated with the in vitro differentiation of murine embryonal carcinoma cells to extra-embryonic endoderm.
- Hepatocyte growth factor enhances death receptor-induced apoptosis by up-regulating DR5.
- How parents cope with their child's diagnosis and treatment of an embryonal tumor: results of a prospective and longitudinal study.
- Immunohistochemical expression of monoclonal antibody 43-9F in testicular germ cell tumours.
- Intracerebral Flexner-Wintersteiner Rosette-Rich Tumor With Somatic RB1 Mutation: A CNS Embryonal Tumor With Retinoblastic Differentiation.
- Intraocular Medulloepitheliomas and Embryonal Tumors With Multilayered Rosettes of the Brain: Comparative Roles of LIN28A and C19MC.
- Management of extraretroperitoneal masses in germ cell tumor.
- Neoplasms and pathology of sexual developmental disorders (intersex).
- Novel retrotransposed imprinted locus identified at human 6p25.
- Ovarian cancer. Clinical practice guidelines in oncology.
- Parent-reported social outcomes after treatment for pediatric embryonal tumors: a prospective longitudinal study.
- Phase I clinical trial of mafosfamide in infants and children aged 3 years or younger with newly diagnosed embryonal tumors: a pediatric brain tumor consortium study (PBTC-001).
- Postoperative chemotherapy and delayed radiation in children less than three years of age with malignant brain tumors.
- Radiomics Can Distinguish Pediatric Supratentorial Embryonal Tumors, High-Grade Gliomas, and Ependymomas.
- Retroaortic left renal vein in testicular cancer patient: potential staging and treatment pitfall.
- Seminoma Metastatic to the Orbit.
- Simultaneously detected bilateral testicular cancer of different histopathological origin--a challenging situation for the urologist.
- Staging relationships and outcome in early stage testicular cancer: a report from the Testicular Cancer Intergroup Study.
- Surgery, hyperfractionated craniospinal irradiation, and adjuvant chemotherapy in the management of supratentorial embryonal neuroepithelial neoplasms in children.
- Template for Reporting Results of Biomarker Testing of Specimens From Patients With Tumors of the Central Nervous System.
- Testicular cancer. Clinical practice guidelines in oncology.
- The DM domain protein DMRT1 is a dose-sensitive regulator of fetal germ cell proliferation and pluripotency.
- The Ter mutation in the dead end gene causes germ cell loss and testicular germ cell tumours.
- The clinical significance of unconventional orchiectomy approaches in testicular cancer: a report from the Testicular Cancer Intergroup Study.
- The p53 tumor suppressor gene frequently is altered in gynecologic cancers.
- Update on pediatric testicular germ cell tumors.
Keywords of People
- Berchuck, Andrew, James M. Ingram Distinguished Professor of Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology