Neoplasms, Muscle Tissue
Subject Areas on Research
- Developmental pathways in musculoskeletal neoplasia: involvement of the Indian Hedgehog-parathyroid hormone-related protein pathway.
- Giant Intracardiac Smooth-Muscle Cell Tumor Presenting as Superior Vena Cava Syndrome
- Granular cell tumors of the breast. Steroid receptor analysis and localization of carcinoembryonic antigen, myoglobin, and S100 protein.
- Microwave power absorption differences between normal and malignant tissue.
- Radiologic-pathologic correlation of uncommon mesenchymal liver tumors.
- Recurrent inflammatory myofibroblastic tumor of the heart.
- Spindle cell sarcoma of the vulva with myofibroblastic differentiation.
- Vulvar mammary-type myofibroblastoma: a case report.