Subject Areas on Research
- Expression of human fetal brain antigens by human tumors of neuroectodermal origin as defined by monoclonal antibodies.
- Human fetal brain antigen expression common to tumors of neuroectodermal tissue origin.
- Induction and spontaneous regression of intense pulmonary neuroendocrine cell differentiation in a model of preneoplastic lung injury.
- Logistic regression analysis of low grade spindle cell lesions. A cytologic study.
- Mediastinal tumors and cysts.
- N-acetyl-L-aspartic acid content of human neural tumours and bovine peripheral nervous tissues.
- Oncogenes and anti-oncogenes in human central nervous system tumors.
- Paediatric and adult glioblastoma: multiform (epi)genomic culprits emerge.
- Perineural spread of melanoma demonstrated by F-18 FDG PET With MRI and pathologic correlation.
- Primary cysts and neoplasms of the mediastinum: recent changes in clinical presentation, methods of diagnosis, management, and results.
- Primary tumors and cysts of the mediastinum.
Keywords of People