Subject Areas on Research
- Immunohistochemical studies of cell differentiation in a juxtaglomerular tumor.
- Pancreatic islet cell carcinoma associated with multiple hormone secretion and pancytopenia. Evidence of a serum factor suppressing hematopoiesis.
- Preoperative endocrine tumor localization utilizing a cost-effective approach.
- Strumal carcinoid of the ovary: an analysis of 50 cases of a distinctive tumor composed of thyroid tissue and carcinoid.
- The use of somatostatin and its analogs in the treatment of surgical disorders.