Subject Areas on Research
- Fas on renal parenchymal cells does not promote autoimmune nephritis in MRL mice.
- Glomerular type 1 angiotensin receptors augment kidney injury and inflammation in murine autoimmune nephritis.
- Hand-assisted laparoscopic nephrectomy for inflammatory renal conditions.
- Recovery of a human natural antibody against the noncollagenous-1 domain of type IV collagen using humanized models.
- Risk factors for BK polyomavirus nephritis in renal allograft recipients.
- Selenium-binding protein-1 in smooth muscle cells is downregulated in a rhesus monkey model of chronic allograft nephropathy.
- The nephritogenic immune response.
Keywords of People