Subject Areas on Research
- Design of the Nephrotic Syndrome Study Network (NEPTUNE) to evaluate primary glomerular nephropathy by a multidisciplinary approach.
- Global glomerulosclerosis with nephrotic syndrome; the clinical importance of age adjustment.
- Haemophilus influenzae type b infection after nephrotic syndrome in a previously vaccinated child.
- Management of childhood onset nephrotic syndrome.
- Pulmonary thrombosis in a 10-year-old child with minimal change disease and nephrotic syndrome. A clinical, radiologic, and pathologic correlation with literature review.
- The predominance of membranoproliferative glomerulonephritis in childhood nephrotic syndrome in Ibadan, Nigeria.