Subject Areas on Research
- Age of Onset and Disease Course in Biopsy-Proven Minimal Change Disease: An Analysis From the Cure Glomerulonephropathy Network.
- CureGN Study Rationale, Design, and Methods: Establishing a Large Prospective Observational Study of Glomerular Disease.
- Design of the Nephrotic Syndrome Study Network (NEPTUNE) to evaluate primary glomerular nephropathy by a multidisciplinary approach.
- Global glomerulosclerosis with nephrotic syndrome; the clinical importance of age adjustment.
- Haemophilus influenzae type b infection after nephrotic syndrome in a previously vaccinated child.
- Kidney Biopsy Features Most Predictive of Clinical Outcomes in the Spectrum of Minimal Change Disease and Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis.
- Management of childhood onset nephrotic syndrome.
- Management of idiopathic childhood nephrotic syndrome in sub-Saharan Africa: Ibadan consensus statement.
- Pathophysiology and Pathology of Acute Kidney Injury in Patients With COVID-19.
- Precision nephrology identified tumor necrosis factor activation variability in minimal change disease and focal segmental glomerulosclerosis.
- Prevalence of Cardiovascular Disease Risk Factors in Childhood Glomerular Diseases.
- Pulmonary thrombosis in a 10-year-old child with minimal change disease and nephrotic syndrome. A clinical, radiologic, and pathologic correlation with literature review.
- Quantification of Glomerular Structural Lesions: Associations With Clinical Outcomes and Transcriptomic Profiles in Nephrotic Syndrome.
- Recurrence of nephrotic syndrome following kidney transplantation is associated with initial native kidney biopsy findings.
- The predominance of membranoproliferative glomerulonephritis in childhood nephrotic syndrome in Ibadan, Nigeria.
- Ultrastructural Characterization of Proteinuric Patients Predicts Clinical Outcomes.