Subject Areas on Research
- A neural-specific GAP-43 core promoter located between unusual DNA elements that interact to regulate its activity.
- Activation of metabotropic glutamate receptor subtype mGluR1 contributes to post-traumatic neuronal injury.
- Electrophysiological and biochemical characteristics of Gymnodinium breve toxins.
- Fabrication and evaluation of conductive elastomer electrodes for neural stimulation.
- GFRα1 released by nerves enhances cancer cell perineural invasion through GDNF-RET signaling.
- High-side digitally current controlled biphasic bipolar microstimulator.
- Neurobehavioral damage to cholinergic systems caused by prenatal exposure to heroin or phenobarbital: cellular mechanisms and the reversal of deficits by neural grafts.
- New regulators of vertebrate appendage regeneration.