Subject Areas on Research
- A new activity of doublecortin in recognition of the phospho-FIGQY tyrosine in the cytoplasmic domain of neurofascin.
- Brain anomalies in children exposed prenatally to a common organophosphate pesticide.
- CCM2 mutations account for 13% of cases in a large collection of kindreds with hereditary cavernous malformations.
- Disulfide-mediated dimerization of L1 Ig domains.
- Fragile X syndrome: a review of associated medical problems.
- Nervous system defects of AnkyrinB (-/-) mice suggest functional overlap between the cell adhesion molecule L1 and 440-kD AnkyrinB in premyelinated axons.
- The cardiofaciocutaneous syndrome.
- Zika in the Americas, year 2: What have we learned? What gaps remain? A report from the Global Virus Network.
Keywords of People