Subject Areas on Research
- Conservation hotspots for marine turtle nesting in the United States based on coastal development.
- Does coevolution with a shared parasite drive hosts to partition their defences among species?
- Hosts elevate either within-clutch consistency or between-clutch distinctiveness of egg phenotypes in defence against brood parasites.
- Hosts of avian brood parasites have evolved egg signatures with elevated information content.
- Quantifying Nearshore Sea Turtle Densities: Applications of Unmanned Aerial Systems for Population Assessments
- Radioimmunoassay of plasma estradiol during the breeding cycle of ring doves (Streptopelia risoria).
- Some social and hormonal determinants of nest-building behaviour in the ring dove (Streptopelia risoria)
- Stress and parental care in a wild Teleost fish: insights from exogenous supraphysiological cortisol implants.
Keywords of People