Subject Areas on Research
- Acquiring local field potential information from amperometric neurochemical recordings.
- Cocaine increases stimulated dopamine release more in periadolescent than adult rats.
- Generalized anxiety disorder. An important clinical concern.
- Imaging synaptic inhibition in transgenic mice expressing the chloride indicator, Clomeleon.
- Motor control: exploring the neurochemistry of subliminal inhibition.
- Trigeminal nerve responses in the rat elicited by chemical stimulation of the tongue.
- Zebrafish assessment of cognitive improvement and anxiolysis: filling the gap between in vitro and rodent models for drug development.