Subject Areas on Research
- Central command and the increase in middle cerebral artery blood flow velocity during static arm exercise in women.
- Evoked sustained focal potentials and membrane potential of neurons and of unresponsive cells of the spinal cord.
- Histological demonstration of muscle spindles in the tongue of the rat.
- Modality representation in the lumbar and cervical fasciculus gracilis of squirrel monkeys.
- Spasticity: actions of selectivity activated group II muscle spindle afferents on extensor motoneurons.