Subject Areas on Research
- A galactosylceramide binding domain is involved in trafficking of CLN3 from Golgi to rafts via recycling endosomes.
- An Unusual Presentation of CLN3-Associated Batten Disease With Classic Histopathologic and Ultrastructural Findings.
- CLN3p impacts galactosylceramide transport, raft morphology, and lipid content.
- CLN5 and CLN8 protein association with ceramide synthase: biochemical and proteomic approaches.
- Drug-induced dystonia in neuronal ceroid-lipofuscinosis.
- Flupirtine blocks apoptosis in batten patient lymphoblasts and in human postmitotic CLN3- and CLN2-deficient neurons.
- Motifs within the CLN3 protein: modulation of cell growth rates and apoptosis.
- Neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis diagnosed via skin biopsy.
- Neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis: a common pathway?
- The CLN3 gene is a novel molecular target for cancer drug discovery.