Subject Areas on Research
- Conditional expression in corticothalamic efferents reveals a developmental role for nicotinic acetylcholine receptors in modulation of passive avoidance behavior.
- Descending auditory pathways: projections from the inferior colliculus contact superior olivary cells that project bilaterally to the cochlear nuclei.
- Development of long-distance efferent projections from fetal hippocampal grafts depends upon pathway specificity and graft location in kainate-lesioned adult hippocampus.
- Identifying local and descending inputs for primary sensory neurons.
- Patterns of innervation of outer hair cells in a chimpanzee: II. Efferent endings.
- Psychophysical correlates of contralateral efferent suppression. I. The role of the medial olivocochlear system in "central masking" in nonhuman primates.
- Stimulus Frequency Otoacoustic Emissions Provide No Evidence for the Role of Efferents in the Enhancement Effect.
- Subdivisions of the medial geniculate body in the tree shrew (Tupaia glis).