Subject Areas on Research
- A cost analysis of the impact of a new intravenous antihypertensive in managing perioperative blood pressure during cardiac surgery.
- Action potential and QT prolongation not sufficient to cause Torsade de Pointes: role of action potential triangulation.
- Adenosine-induced transient asystole for intracranial aneurysm surgery: a retrospective review.
- Autoregulation after ischaemic stroke.
- Autoregulation of cerebral blood flow surrounding acute (6 to 22 hours) intracerebral hemorrhage.
- Characteristics of patients that do not initially respond to intravenous antihypertensives in the emergency department: subanalysis of the CLUE trial.
- Clevidipine in the treatment of perioperative hypertension: assessing safety events in the ECLIPSE trials.
- Endovascular management of cerebral vasospasm following aneurysm rupture: outcomes and predictors in 116 patients.
- Extracellular pH modulates block of both sodium and calcium channels by nicardipine.
- In Response.
- Increased tissue perfusion promotes capillary dysplasia in the ALK1-deficient mouse brain following VEGF stimulation.
- Initial antihypertensive agent effects on acute blood pressure after intracerebral haemorrhage.
- Medical complications of aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage: a report of the multicenter, cooperative aneurysm study. Participants of the Multicenter Cooperative Aneurysm Study.
- New cardiac drugs.
- Nicardipine is superior to esmolol for the management of postcraniotomy emergence hypertension: a randomized open-label study.
- Potassium channels regulate cholecystokinin secretion in STC-1 cells.
- Prolonged Cardiac Dysfunction After Intraparenchymal Hemorrhage and Neurogenic Stunned Myocardium.
- Role of taste aversion in calcium channel inhibitor-induced suppression of saccharin and alcohol drinking in rats.
- SAHIT Investigators--on the outcome of some subarachnoid hemorrhage clinical trials.
- The ECLIPSE trials: comparative studies of clevidipine to nitroglycerin, sodium nitroprusside, and nicardipine for acute hypertension treatment in cardiac surgery patients.
- The utility of cone beam volume CT in the evaluation of thrombosed intracranial aneurysms in subarachnoid hemorrhage.
- The vasodilatory effects of hydralazine, nicardipine, nitroglycerin, and fenoldopam in the human umbilical artery.