Subject Areas on Research
- Antihelminth compound niclosamide downregulates Wnt signaling and elicits antitumor responses in tumors with activating APC mutations.
- Benzimidazole inhibitors from the Niclosamide chemotype inhibit Wnt/β-catenin signaling with selectivity over effects on ATP homeostasis.
- Development of small molecules targeting the Wnt pathway for the treatment of colon cancer: a high-throughput screening approach.
- Niclosamide-conjugated polypeptide nanoparticles inhibit Wnt signaling and colon cancer growth.
- Niclosamide: Beyond an antihelminthic drug.
- Small molecule modulators of Wnt/β-catenin signaling.
- Structure-activity studies of Wnt/β-catenin inhibition in the Niclosamide chemotype: Identification of derivatives with improved drug exposure.
- The anti-helminthic niclosamide inhibits Wnt/Frizzled1 signaling.