Subject Areas on Research
- Biological deamidation of nicotinamide in vertebrates.
- Cholinergic and adrenergic activating agents as antagonists of the EEG effects of hemicholinium-3.
- Chromium(III) picolinate produces chromosome damage in Chinese hamster ovary cells.
- Diagnosing Rhodococcus equi infections in a setting where tuberculosis is highly endemic: a double challenge.
- Effects of nicotinic dimethylaminoethyl esters on working memory performance of rats in the radial-arm maze.
- Improved targeting of an anti-epidermal growth factor receptor variant III monoclonal antibody in tumor xenografts after labeling using N-succinimidyl 5-iodo-3-pyridinecarboxylate.
- Metabolism of nicotinamide and nicotinic acid in Corcyra cephalonica St.
- Metabolism of nicotinamide and nicotinic acid in Neurospora crassa.
- N-succinimidyl 5-(trialkylstannyl)-3-pyridinecarboxylates: a new class of reagents for protein radioiodination.
- Positively charged templates for labeling internalizing antibodies: comparison of N-succinimidyl 5-iodo-3-pyridinecarboxylate and the D-amino acid peptide KRYRR.
- Radioiodinated antibody targeting of the HER-2/neu oncoprotein: effects of labeling method on cellular processing and tissue distribution.
- Radioiodination of a monoclonal antibody using N-succinimidyl 5-iodo-3-pyridinecarboxylate.
- Role of cholinergic mechanisms in states of wakefulness and sleep.
- Selective inhibition of alcohol intake in diverse alcohol-preferring rat strains by the 5-HT2A antagonists amperozide and FG 5974.
- The rexinoid LG100268 and the synthetic triterpenoid CDDO-methyl amide are more potent than erlotinib for prevention of mouse lung carcinogenesis.
- The selective estrogen receptor modulator arzoxifene and the rexinoid LG100268 cooperate to promote transforming growth factor beta-dependent apoptosis in breast cancer.
Keywords of People