Subject Areas on Research
- Calcium release from pituitary secretory granules: modulation by thiols, disulfides, and dihydropyridine calcium channel blockers.
- Characterization of the calcium response to thyrotropin-releasing hormone (TRH) in cells transfected with TRH receptor complementary DNA: importance of voltage-sensitive calcium channels.
- Contractions of the squid stellate ganglion.
- Dissociation between vasospasm and functional improvement in a murine model of subarachnoid hemorrhage.
- Dynamic CT perfusion imaging in subarachnoid hemorrhage-related vasospasm.
- Dystonia and cerebellar atrophy in Cacna1a null mice lacking P/Q calcium channel activity.
- Effects of nimodipine on the behavioral sequalae of experimental status epilepticus in prepubescent rats.
- Licorice-associated reversible cerebral vasoconstriction with PRES.
- Preliminary study on controlled hypotension induced by nimodipine in craniocerebral surgery.
- Recovery of function after brain damage: facilitation by the calcium entry blocker nimodipine.
- Relationship between putrescine content and density of ischemic cell damage in the brain of mongolian gerbils: effect of nimodipine and barbiturate.
- Sequential ionic and conformational signaling by calcium channels drives neuronal gene expression.
- Subcutaneous administration of nimodipine improves bioavailability in rabbits.
- pH-sensitive NMDA inhibitors improve outcome in a murine model of SAH.
Keywords of People