Subject Areas on Research
- An inducible heat shock protein 70 small molecule inhibitor demonstrates anti-dengue virus activity, validating Hsp70 as a host antiviral target.
- GABA transport modulates the ethanol sensitivity of tonic inhibition in the rat dentate gyrus.
- Identification of an allosteric small-molecule inhibitor selective for the inducible form of heat shock protein 70.
- Optical imaging reveals elevated intracellular chloride in hippocampal pyramidal neurons after oxidative stress.
- Postischemic inhibition of GABA reuptake by tiagabine slows neuronal death in the gerbil hippocampus.
- The efficacy and tolerability of tiagabine in adult patients with post-traumatic stress disorder.
- The sleep effects of tiagabine on the first night of treatment predict post-traumatic stress disorder response at three weeks.
- Tiagabine for posttraumatic stress disorder: effects of open-label and double-blind discontinuation treatment.
- Tiagabine in treatment refractory bipolar disorder: a clinical case series.
- Tiagabine increases slow-wave sleep in a dose-dependent fashion without affecting traditional efficacy measures in adults with primary insomnia.
- Trauma, resilience and saliostasis: effects of treatment in post-traumatic stress disorder.