Subject Areas on Research
- Assessments of the chemistry and vasodilatory activity of nitrite with hemoglobin under physiologically relevant conditions.
- Identification of the iron-sulfur center of spinach ferredoxin-nitrite reductase as a tetranuclear center, and preliminary EPR studies of mechanism.
- Magnetization of the sulfite and nitrite complexes of oxidized sulfite and nitrite reductases: EPR silent spin S = 1/2 states.
- Reduced nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide phosphate-sulfite reductase of enterobacteria. 3. The Escherichia coli hemoflavoprotein: catalytic parameters and the sequence of electron flow.
- Siroheme: a prosthetic group of the Neurospora crassa assimilatory nitrite reductase.
- Spinach siroheme enzymes: Isolation and characterization of ferredoxin-sulfite reductase and comparison of properties with ferredoxin-nitrite reductase.
- Studies on photosystem I. Characteristics of "310 material" isolated from spinach chloroplasts.