Subject Areas on Research
- A new prostate cancer therapeutic approach: combination of androgen ablation with COX-2 inhibitor.
- Carcinogenicity and toxicity of inhaled nitrobenzene in B6C3F1 mice and F344 and CD rats.
- Crystalline extracellular nuclease of Staphylococcus aureus.
- Defective mononuclear leukocyte chemotaxis: a previously unrecognized immune dysfunction. Studies in a patient with chronic mucocutaneous candidiasis.
- Enantiomeric metabolic interactions and stereoselective human methadone metabolism.
- HEPATIC ALDEHYDE OXIDASE. 3. THE SUBSTRATE-BINDING SITE.
- Host response to infection: the role of CpG DNA in induction of cyclooxygenase 2 and nitric oxide synthase 2 in murine macrophages.
- Induction of cellular immunity to Coccidioides immitis after sensitization with dinitrochlorobenzene.
- Inhibitors of prostaglandin synthesis inhibit human prostate tumor cell invasiveness and reduce the release of matrix metalloproteinases.
- Interleukin-1, tumor necrosis factor alpha, and interleukin-17 synergistically up-regulate nitric oxide and prostaglandin E2 production in explants of human osteoarthritic knee menisci.
- Microparticles stimulate the synthesis of prostaglandin E(2) via induction of cyclooxygenase 2 and microsomal prostaglandin E synthase 1.
- Spatial and temporal dynamics of T cell receptor signaling with a photoactivatable agonist.
- The predictive value of 2,-4, dinitrochlorobenzene skin testing in patients with bilharzial bladder cancer.
Keywords of People