Subject Areas on Research
- Carcinogenicity and toxicity of inhaled nitrobenzene in B6C3F1 mice and F344 and CD rats.
- Crystalline extracellular nuclease of Staphylococcus aureus.
- Defective mononuclear leukocyte chemotaxis: a previously unrecognized immune dysfunction. Studies in a patient with chronic mucocutaneous candidiasis.
- Delayed cutaneous hypersensitivity reactions to tumor cell antigens and to nonspecific antigens. Prognostic significance in patients with lung cancer.
- Functional mapping and Ca2+ regulation of nicotinic acetylcholine receptor channels in rat hippocampal CA1 neurons.
- HEPATIC ALDEHYDE OXIDASE. 3. THE SUBSTRATE-BINDING SITE.
- Host response to infection: the role of CpG DNA in induction of cyclooxygenase 2 and nitric oxide synthase 2 in murine macrophages.
- Induction of cellular immunity to Coccidioides immitis after sensitization with dinitrochlorobenzene.
- Inhibitors of prostaglandin synthesis inhibit human prostate tumor cell invasiveness and reduce the release of matrix metalloproteinases.
- Interleukin-1, tumor necrosis factor alpha, and interleukin-17 synergistically up-regulate nitric oxide and prostaglandin E2 production in explants of human osteoarthritic knee menisci.
- Microparticles stimulate the synthesis of prostaglandin E(2) via induction of cyclooxygenase 2 and microsomal prostaglandin E synthase 1.
- Recovery of ischaemic injured porcine ileum: evidence for a contributory role of COX-1 and COX-2.
- Spatial and temporal dynamics of T cell receptor signaling with a photoactivatable agonist.
- The predictive value of 2,-4, dinitrochlorobenzene skin testing in patients with bilharzial bladder cancer.
Keywords of People