Subject Areas on Research
- Anti-c-myc DNA increases differentiation and decreases colony formation by HL-60 cells.
- Calorie restriction reduces oxidative stress by SIRT3-mediated SOD2 activation.
- Enhanced superoxide radical production by stimulated polymorphonuclear leukocytes in a cat model of diabetes.
- Redox activation of intracellular calcium release channels (ryanodine receptors) in the sustained phase of hypoxia-induced pulmonary vasoconstriction.
- The effect of detergents on the reduction of tetrazolium salts.
- The role of superoxide anion generation in phagocytic bactericidal activity. Studies with normal and chronic granulomatous disease leukocytes.