Subject Areas on Research
- Antibiotic resistance in urinary isolates of Escherichia coli from college women with urinary tract infections.
- Distant wheezes.
- Giant cell interstitial pneumonia associated with nitrofurantoin.
- Identification and characterization of the enzymatic activity of zeta-crystallin from guinea pig lens. A novel NADPH:quinone oxidoreductase.
- Nitrofurantoin-induced fulminant hepatitis mimicking autoimmune hepatitis.
- Nitrofurantoin-stimulated proteolysis in human erythrocytes: a novel index of toxic insult by nitroaromatics.
- Nitrofurantoin-stimulated superoxide production by channel catfish (Ictalurus punctatus) hepatic microsomal and soluble fractions.
- Oral antibiotics to prevent postoperative urinary tract infection: a randomized controlled trial.