Subject Areas on Research
- Biological nitrogen fixation by alternative nitrogenases in boreal cyanolichens: importance of molybdenum availability and implications for current biological nitrogen fixation estimates.
- Characterization of a major cluster of nif, fix, and associated genes in a sugarcane endophyte, Acetobacter diazotrophicus.
- Conservation of structure and location of Rhizobium meliloti and Klebsiella pneumoniae nifB genes.
- Expression of photosynthesis genes in relation to nitrogen fixation in the diazotrophic filamentous nonheterocystous cyanobacterium Trichodesmium sp. IMS 101.
- Indole-3-acetic acid biosynthesis is deficient in Gluconacetobacter diazotrophicus strains with mutations in cytochrome c biogenesis genes.
- Invasive species' leaf traits and dissimilarity from natives shape their impact on nitrogen cycling: a meta-analysis.
- Is there foul play in the leaf pocket? The metagenome of floating fern Azolla reveals endophytes that do not fix N2 but may denitrify.
- Microbial community shifts influence patterns in tropical forest nitrogen fixation.
- N2 fixation estimates in real-time by cavity ring-down laser absorption spectroscopy
- New nitrogen-fixing microorganisms detected in oligotrophic oceans by amplification of Nitrogenase (nifH) genes.
- Proteome reference maps of the Lotus japonicus nodule and root.
- Rates of fixation by lightning of carbon and nitrogen in possible primitive atmospheres.
- Revisiting the distribution of oceanic N2 fixation and estimating diazotrophic contribution to marine production.
- Short-term N2 fixation kinetics in a moss-associated cyanobacteria
- Transformation of the nitrogen cycle: recent trends, questions, and potential solutions.
Keywords of People