Subject Areas on Research
- 13N,15N isotope and kinetic evidence against hyponitrite as an intermediate in dentrification.
- Clinical Quantification of Myocardial Blood Flow Using PET: Joint Position Paper of the SNMMI Cardiovascular Council and the ASNC.
- Detection and quantitation of 17F formation during the cyclotron production of 13N.
- Estimation of myocardial blood flow for longitudinal studies with 13N-labeled ammonia and positron emission tomography.
- Imaging of brain tumors after administration of L-(N-13)glutamate: concise communication.
- Imaging of human tumors and organs with N-13-labeled L-methionine.
- Imaging of primary Ewing sarcoma with 13N-L-glutamate.
- Imaging of the human heart after administration of L-(N-13)glutamate.
- Ischemic hibernating myocardium demonstrated by positron emission tomography in anomalous origin of the left coronary artery from the pulmonary artery.
- Quantitative scanning of osteogenic sarcoma with nitrogen-13-labeled L-glutamate.
- Quantitative scanning of soft-tissue sarcomas with nitrogen-13-labeled L-glutamate.
- Quotient imaging with N-13 L-glutamate in osteogenic sarcoma: correlation with tumor viability.
- Scanning with L-(13 N) glutamate: Assessment of the response to chemotherapy of a patient with embryonal rhabdomyosarcoma.
- The dynamics of ammonia metabolism in man. Effects of liver disease and hyperammonemia.
- The effect of metabolic milieu on cardiac PET imaging using fluorine-18-deoxyglucose and nitrogen-13-ammonia in normal volunteers.
Keywords of People