Subject Areas on Research
- Biological nitrogen fixation by alternative nitrogenases in boreal cyanolichens: importance of molybdenum availability and implications for current biological nitrogen fixation estimates.
- Control of electron transfer in nitrogenase.
- Energy Transduction in Nitrogenase.
- How does protein architecture facilitate the transduction of ATP chemical-bond energy into mechanical work? The cases of nitrogenase and ATP binding-cassette proteins.
- Involvement of chlA, E, M, and N loci in Escherichia coli molybdopterin biosynthesis.
- Molybdenum threshold for ecosystem scale alternative vanadium nitrogenase activity in boreal forests.
- New nitrogen-fixing microorganisms detected in oligotrophic oceans by amplification of Nitrogenase (nifH) genes.